Hit the Floor (Solo / Duet) :
This event consists of 1 round.
1) The time limit for the performance is 3 – 4 mins (+1 preparation time).
2) Use of properties/props is allowed.
3) Vulgarity and obscenity in performance or costumes will result in disqualification.
4) The music tracks used for dance routines should be submitted to the organizers in a labelled CD /pen drive.The tracks should be strictly in MP3 format.
5) The list of props or anything unusual (based on discretion of the organizing team) to be used should be submitted to the Organizers (Events Head) .
6) In-case of malfunctioning, the participants will be allowed to perform from the beginning or from the point where the performance stopped with the consent of the judges as well as the Organizers.
7) Participants exceeding the time limit will be negatively marked.
8) In case of any conflicts the decision of management and Judges will be final.
9) Participants need to carry their Identity card.
10) Participants must be present before two hour before starting the event.
11) Participants must do registration before two hour before starting event
Hit the Floor (Group) :
1) The team limit is a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 15 people. Maximum 2 assistants per team are allowed.
2) The time limit for the performance is 7 – 8 minutes (+ 1 preparation time).
3) Use of properties/props is allowed.
4) Vulgarity and obscenity in performance or costumes will result in disqualification.
5) The music tracks used for dance routines should be submitted to the organizers in a labelled CD /pen drive.The tracks should be strictly in MP3 format.
6) The use of unusual props is strictly NOT allowed.
7) Use of English, Hindi and Instrumental tracks as well as clash of songs is allowed.
8) In-case of malfunctioning, the participants will be allowed to perform from the beginning or from the point where the performance stopped with the consent of the judges as well as the Organizers
9) The judges' decision will be final.
10) Participants exceeding the time limit will be negatively marked.
11) In case of any conflicts the decision of management and Judges will be final.
12) Participants must be present before two hour before starting the event.
13) Participants must do registration before two hour before starting event
Sur Sargam (Solo Singing)
1. There will be two rounds in the competition:
Elimination: Participants must sing for a minimum of 1 minute and a
maximum of 3 minutes.
Final Round: The participants must sing for a minimum of 2 minutes and
maximum of 5 minutes.
NOTE: Karaoke will be allowed only for the final round. Best of First round will be selected for Final round
2. Participants will have to perform according to the number given to them
at the time of reporting. In case the participant misses his/her turn, the
participant will be accommodated later only if time permits.
3. The sound track of the karaoke must be submitted to the organizing
team in a CD/Pen Drive. Back up of the same should be carried by the
participant at the time of performance.
4. Only one personal instrument is allowed. The participant himself/herself
is allowed to play it.
5. Each participant will be given only one chance to perform, failing which
the participant will be disqualified.
6. Reporting time is 30 minutes before the scheduled time. Your slots will
not change in any condition.
7. Every participant should have his/her own valid college I-card and receipt
failing which, the respective participant will not be allowed to participate.(Entry Fess will not be refunded)
8. Decision of judges and the organizing committee will be final
The Competition would be held in 2 rounds .
1.Shortlisted candidates will be given 45 min to write a poem on topic given by judges .
Pragati : 7385654631
Aniket : 9172774011
Pen it down Rule Book :
ENTRY FEES - ₹ 1000/-
1. This event consists of two rounds.
2. Round 1 will be a audio round. Fees for round 1 will be Rs 300 .
3. After registration the participant will have to submit the audio track to the organizers.
4. They will be judged by the judges and and best of them will be promoted to round 2. Round 2 fees will be Rs 700.
5. Second round will be actual performance on stage. The time limit is 15 minutes + 2 minutes setup.
6. Console will be provided by the host campus.
7. Mashups and premixes are not allowed.
8. Bootleg mixes are also not allowed.
9. Negative marking for any disobedience of rules.
10. Theme of tracks should be Bollywood and EDM.
11. Decision of the Judges shall be final and binding on all.
12. Judging will be based on clean mixing skills and track selections.
13. For further details contact Event Head.
Dhairyasheel Mohite- 8380082322
THEME : एकभारत, श्रेष्ठभारत
1. Minimum IO members, maximum 15 members.
2. Time limit: 10 min ,warning bell at gth min.
3. Language to be used: Marathi, Hindi.
4. Use of abusive language is strictly prohibited, or else the team will be disqualified.
5. No technical support will be provided.
6. Harmful props are not allowed, team can use traditionaJ musical props.
7. All the team members should be bonafide students of the institute.
8. Judges collective decision will be final and binding.
9. Travelling allowance will not be provided.
10. Accommodation will be provided on payment basis.
11. Please bring identity cards.
2. Team coordination
4. Crowd Interaction.
5. Overall impact
PRIZES: Upto ~ 15,000/-
• ~50 per member
• ONLINE TRANSACTION THROUGH GOOGLE PAY ONLY:
FOR QUERIES CONTACT:
1. PRAJAKTA KULAL- 8788413982.
2. MOHIT MEHER- 8805976217
3. SW APNIL PAW AR-8149594912
4. GAURI KARPE-8805722601
TABLE TENNIS TOURNAMENT
(MEN/WOMEN SINGLES CATEGORY)
Registration and Eligibility :-
Registration fees are as follows:-
Instructions and Rules:-
Winner:- Cashprize Rs. 3000/- Winner :- Cashprize Rs. 3000/-
Runner-Up:- Cashprize Rs. 2000/- Runner-Up:- Cashprize Rs.2000/-
For further queries contact:
Event Head: Pranav Shetty 8380067155
Co-Head: Abhishek Kumbhare 7028166214
Event Name: BattleZone – PUBG MOBILE
Fees: Rs.200 per Group
Participation Type: Group of 4 people
1. The Tournament is comprised entirely of squads. Players must combine to form a squad consisting of four (4) Players.
2. Room ID and Password shared to the team leader.
3. Players should join in-game Lobby without any delay once they receive Room Credentials.
4. All matches played in TPP Erangle map.
5. Participants are not allowed to share the password on to anyone.
6. No cheating (USE OF EMULATORS, AIMBOTS, WALL HACKS, SPEEDHACKS, Use of a modified/jail broken console, in game hacks, and/or mods ETC.) All players will be closely monitored and if anyone is caught cheating, that player will be disqualified and banned from the server too
7. Players are requested to save the end game screenshot of their standings and kills. once a game ends and must provide it to the administrators if asked.
8. In the event of a disconnection, the Player that is disconnected will not be able to re-join the Match. Should the last remaining Player on a Team disconnect, that Team will be granted the finish position that their last characters die at.
9. In the event of a full server crash, Tournament Organizers will issue a replay of that particular Game, at their sole discretion.
10. Tournament Organizers may halt a Game or Match at any time and for specific technical reason. In the event of a stoppage of play, Players must remain at their devices and may not communicate with other Players until the Game or Match is resumed.
11. The Tournament Organizers may order a Game or Match restart due to exceptional circumstances, such as if a bug significantly affects a Player’s ability to play or the Game or Match is disrupted by a Force Majeure or other event.
12. All Participants will receive participation certificate.
*Any Player behaving inappropriately, or not competing in compliance with these Official Rules as determined by the Tournament Organizers in their sole discretion, may be immediately disqualified from the Tournament and forfeit all potential prizes.
Rule book for Box Cricket 2K20:-
1- There will be 300/- rs entry fee for a team.
2- Every team will have maximum 6 players.
3- No re-entry allowed on same receipt.
4-Every match will be of 5 overs.
5- Umpires decision will be considered last.
6-Match will be of 5 overs ,Every match is going to be a knock out.
7- Any kind of miss behaviour will not be tolerated.If any such thing happens then team shall be directly disqualified.
8- Umpires decision will be last and match related rights are totally reserved with committee.
Basic Rules & eligibility:
1. Matches will be conducted individually i.e Swiss League format.
2. Format of the Games will be 25 mins for Rapid, 5 mins + 2 sec/move for Blitz format.
3. Standard FIDE Rapid Rules will be followed.
4. The Participants must bring the following documents:
i) Valid college ID card.
ii) Fee receipt of current year.
5. Entry fee:
i) Rapid – 100/- (2 days)
ii) Blitz – 100/- (1 days)
6. Number of rounds: 7 to 9
1.Every team will have maximum 6 players.
2.No re-entry allowed on same receipt.
3.Every match will be of 5 overs.
4.Umpires decision will be considered last.
5.Match will be of 5 overs. Every match is going to be a knock out.
6.Any kind of miss behaviour will not be tolerated. If any such thing happens then team shall be directly disqualified.
7.Umpires decision will be last and match related rights are totally reserved with committee.
Entry Fees Boys:800
Entry Fees Girls:500
Note: if a shot clock device is not available , referee will warn and count down the 5 last seconds.
Pranav -7708624044 Ashmi-9823427452
1.Each member of the team should be a student of an Engineering College.
2.Referee's decision would be final and mandatory forall.
3.Document verification is the last step for confirmation of registration ofteam/player.
4.Any fault in document verification would lead to disqualification of team/player.
5.The Team should have names of all participants on the college letterhead with the signature of Director, acknowledging their participation.
6.Any misbehavior by the player may lead to cancellation of his/her college'sentry.
7.The Participants must bring the following documents:
i)Valid college ID card (with stamp onit).
ii)Any National ID with birthdate.
iii)Bonafide signed and stamped by the College Principal on collegeletterhead
iv)Fee receipt of currentyear.
v)A letter from the college acknowledgingparticipation.
8.Standard federation rules will befollowed.